[Eeglablist] splitting a set file in half

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Sun Nov 30 14:49:22 PST 2014

Hello Brittany,

You're right that xmax isn't what you're looking for; EEG.xmax gives the
last timepoint in the epoch. It sounds like what you want is the number of
epochs, which you can get from EEG.trials or size(EEG.data,3). And for
datasets with an odd number of trials, you will probably need to round up
or down after dividing by 2, since trying to select a non-integer number of
epochs will probably cause an error.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles