[Eeglablist] Problems with ERPLAB plugin

Charles Novaes de Santana charles.santana at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 16:43:16 PST 2014

Dear all,

I am using ERPLab plugin in order to calculate Evoked Potentials (
http://erpinfo.org/erplab/). The plugin is amazing, and their text and
video tutorials are very helpful!

However, I am facing some difficulties with the "Assign bin" function.

I am currently following this video tutorial (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTdjgtmdKE8) and the text tutorial for the
version 4.0.0.11.

Following these instructions I could load my data, add channel locations,
and create an eventlist. So I have now a correct file "elist.txt", as
indicated by the video tutorial. Then I created the file
"binlister_demo_1.txt", but unfortunately I could not check if it is
correct, as I couldn't find any example of this file in neither, video nor
text tutorials.

My next step would be to create bin-based EEG epochs, but when I use the
function "Assign bin" I get the error message you can find here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uw0qbzxt7knu7yu/error.txt?dl=0

Maybe there is something wrong with my "binlister_demo_1.txt", but I am not
sure as I don't have a reference for it. You can find the file here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/etc7nzzfqkn9h72/binlister_demo_1.txt?dl=0

I would much appreciate if you were so kind in telling me if it is correct.
Furthermore, do you have any idea about what can be the reason of my error?

I am using ERPLab 4.0.3.1, with EEGLAB v13.3.2, MATLAB R2013a, MAC OS X
10.8.5.

I know ERPLab has its own list, but until now nobody responded my message
there. Let's see if I have more luck here! ;)

Sorry for any inconvenience. And thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Charles

--
Um axé! :)