[Eeglablist] plot ICA

Maria Cristina De Cola cristina.decola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:43:39 PST 2014

Dear list,

I'm just starting to use EEglab (and Matlab too) in order to process around
5 minutes of EEG recordings in resting state.

I'm following the EEGlab tutorial steps, but after ICA I'm not able to plot
the components in 2-D, so I can't reject them by map (I'm only able to plot
them by scroll and in 3-D, but without properties computed).
I thought the problem could be my datafile or my .locs file, but I've also
tried using "eeglab_data.set" with "eeglab_chan32" as channel location
file, but it's still not working.

What can I do?

Many thanks in advance.
M. Cristina