[Eeglablist] detrending with SIFT

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 4 22:07:05 PST 2014

Yeah it may be 'varargin' for all the inputs... in that case I would use a
debug mode to stop the execution at some line and use GUI with desired
param. When the process is stopped check varargin to learn what's inside.
Or it may be kindly described somewhere in SIFT manual or his function. Tim
usually prepares very good documentation.

Makoto