[Eeglablist] removing eye blinks from 256 channel EEG

K Jeffrey Eriksen eriksenj at ohsu.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:56:43 PST 2014

Makoto,

Thanks for your response. I believe I successfully obtained eye movement components 10-12 years ago with 10 or 11 minutes of 256-channel, 250 sps EEG.

Do you mean I should get more than 1-3 eye movement related components?

What do you suggest to try to improve the decomposition? I know there are some free parameters I could try, but what should I try first?

Thanks,
-Jeff