[Eeglablist] Error when using FMRIB 1.21

Ying Li yingli.ucla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:48:18 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Recently I'm using the fmrib plug-in to remove the fMRI-related artifact in
EEG signal. When I tried to remove the gradient artifacts by clicking Tools
> FMRIB Tools > FASTR: Remove FMRI gradient artifacts > ok, I met an error
"Input argument must be double" (as attached).

The matlab version I used is R2011b (Mac) R2012b (in Mac) and R2014a (in
Windows). All of them will encounter this error. My friend who used R2008
said it would work, but nowadays it's difficult to find such an old version
of Matlab.

Thus, I'm wondering whether there are any updated version of fmrib, or are
there any solutions to fix this error? I'll appreciate your help a lot!

Best wishes,

Ying