[Eeglablist] Physical filter Circuits

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 15 12:02:19 PST 2014

Dear Martijn,

We do not recommend online notch filter. It will make a hole in the
background spectrum. You can first try CleanLine (see below) and if it does
not work simply apply low-pass filter to cut 50 Hz off.
http://www.nitrc.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=1859

I respect circuit builders. I wan t to build the one too.

Makoto