[Eeglablist] Need Cz and Status to be excluded prior to ICA in EEGlab?

Kornelia Gentsch Kornelia.Gentsch at unige.ch
Tue Dec 16 08:38:29 PST 2014

Dear all,

I am analyzing EEG data which was recorded with a Biosemi system. I am wondering whether I need to remove Cz and Status (this is a channel added by the Biosemi system) from the channel set prior running the ICA. Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the internet and I am hoping to get an answer via the EEGlab mailing list.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Best
Kornelia