[Eeglablist] EEG 'localizer'?

Johan johanvandermeer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 07:53:24 PST 2014

Dear all,

I am searching for a single task, which can (well.. ideally..) be performed
in under about 5-10 minutes (no longer), and which can get me (ideally!) an
ERP of:

visual
auditory
motor
go-nogo (response inhibition)

... and, if possible, also the possibility to impart specific frequencies
in the EEG signal that can be extracted later on - sort of like the case
when you have a flickering checkerboard with pattern reversals every 0.2
seconds for a 5 Hz 'base' signal in the EEG.

The objective is to compress as much information as possible into a single
EEG task - so that you can compare the outcome (within subject analysis)
between 2 different situations... without (1) totally confusing the
subject, and (2) still have the time to do a larger experiment.

So - it's sort of like an EEG 'localizer' task.

Does anyone ever try this before, or has seen anywhere something like this
being attempted? Or rather you think this is just impossible and not worth
the effort? :-)

Thank you very much for your time and kind regards,
Johan van der Meer