[Eeglablist] Compiled version of EEGLAB/ERPLAB for Linux x86_64?

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 23 19:36:56 PST 2014

Dear Kartik,

You should not worry too much about using an older version of EEGLAB. As long as you are dealing with single subject analysis, nothing much has changed.

Yes the compilation process is not too hard although it is time consuming to check that all the menus are working - and fix the issues if any are encountered. We have updated the compilation scripts recently but have not pursued to check everything and release a new version. We would probably compile for Windows first (not Linux) as this is what is most interesting to people.

First we need to see how much interest there is. Please send us a request at eeglab at sccn.ucsd.edu with the platform you would like to see EEGLAB compiled with and the plugins/extension you would like to see included at compilation time (because plugins cannot be added after the program is compiled). If we get more than 10 requests, we will look into it and probably release a new compiled version next month.

Thanks,

Arno