[Eeglablist] Brain Visions 32-Channel Location File

Varga, Nicole Leigh nvarga at emory.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:07:49 PST 2015

Hello,

I recently began collecting data with the BrainVisions ActiChamp system and am running into some difficulty with importing the channel locations for our 32-channel standard ActiCap. We did not purchase the Analyzer software so EEGlab does not automatically recognize our channel coordinates. I apologize if I am repeating a previous request (I am new to this listserv), but I was wondering if anyone ran into the same problem and has a channel location file that they could share? I looked through the archives but did not see one posted.

Many thanks,
Nicole