[Eeglablist] error edit channel locations

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Mon Jan 26 18:04:54 PST 2015

Hello Ines,

This is probably the same issue as discussed at
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2015/009180.html (although I was
using Matlab 2014b when I got it). Check that thread for solutions (long
story short: go to line 163 of pop_chanedit, and either change 'II' to 'I',
or change '~ishandle(chans)' to 'all(~ishandle(chans))'. It's also been
submitted to the bugzilla, so I think the fixed version should appear in a
new release shortly.

Best,
Steve

Stephen Politzer-Ahles