[Eeglablist] Regarding PACT

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Fri May 8 14:50:35 PDT 2015

Dear Koji,

I tried it but could not replicate the problem. I used Matlab 2014b, EEGLAB
13.x, PACT0.17.

>From your log,

> pop_eegfiltnew() - performing 425 point bandpass filtering.

This does not make sense to me. Looks like your sampling rate is very low,
must be around 100Hz? Because the default amplitude frequency cutoff is
100Hz (i.e. amplitude of > 100Hz will be analyzed), your sampling rate
should be much higher than 100Hz.

PACT assumed that the input is ECoG data, which is usually sampled at >=
1000Hz. Please try the data with much higher sampling rate (or upsampling
your data to see if it fixes the problem.)

Makoto