[Eeglablist] average reference and connectivity

Roy Cox roycox.roycox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:22:41 PDT 2015

hi all,

I've been recently made aware of this simulation study where different
dipoles with different phase relations are modeled and power and phase
estimates are then obtained using different montages. ( Tenke and Kayser,
2015, http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167876015001907)

it appears that CSD is the overall winner, and the average reference gives
some spurious results quite in line with my worries as I first expressed
them.

Best,

Roy