[Eeglablist] Is there an auto method for prerocessing the data in order to remove artifact

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Thu Jul 23 21:54:17 PDT 2015

Hello Andria,

There are general references available that explain EEG preprocessing
stages; you can also review published articles addressing a similar
research question to learn how they preprocess their data.

A similar question was also recently asked on this list, see
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2015/009904.html and the next few
messages in response to it.

Best,
Steve