[Eeglablist] How can I epoch events that preceded a specific response?

embar at super.lt embar at super.lt
Tue Aug 4 23:06:48 PDT 2015

Hi,

If you already epoched data with stimuli, you can select data with
particular respose:
EEG = pop_selectevent( EEG, 'type','1', 'deleteevents','off',
'deleteepochs','on', 'invertepochs','off').
To select all epochs, that do not contain '1', use change 'invertepochs'
option to 'on'.
You can try use EEGLAB plugin Darbeliai can do conditional epoching in GUI.
See https://github.com/embar-/eeglab_darbeliai/wiki/3.4.%20Complex%20epoching
Installation instructions
https://github.com/embar-/eeglab_darbeliai/wiki/2.%20Installation

--