[Eeglablist] Applying ICA weights from 1Hz filtered data to 0.1Hz filtered data

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 09:58:22 PDT 2015

Dear Chao,

> So, I just wonder how it assures the same correspondence across the 2
datasets when simply copying ICA weights from one to another.

That's a legitimate question!
'Copying ICA weight' we often say actually means copying EEG.icaweights,
EEG.icachansind, and EEG.icasphere, as you can find these items when you
'copy ICA weights' from GUI ('Edit' -> 'Dataset info', bottom in the
window.)

Makoto