[Eeglablist] best way to make several compatible datasets in order to create a Study

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 17 20:28:53 PDT 2015

Dear Ralf,

Are you creating STUDY with ICs or channels? If the latter is the case, the
number of channels does not matter. I don't know about the sampling rate,
but usually it's a good idea to use the same sampling rate within STUDY. I
believe epoch parameter should be identical, and it should be mandatory.

Makoto