[Eeglablist] Correct for EGI latency error functions

chao wang hnchaowang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:11:50 PDT 2015

Hi Isaiah,

Thank you for sharing this information. I am an EGI user, but I am not
aware of such an issue. So, would you please tell the meaning of "Advisory
Notice: Anti-Alias Filter Effects on EEG Timing"? Does the "Anti-Alias
Filter" mean the filter in the recording phase, i.e. the hardware filter
within the amplifiers? Or the FIR filter in the offline pre-processing
phase? Besides, how can this effect be corrected with NetStation? I rely
more on NetStation for pre-processing.

I appreciate your help, thank you!

Best,
Chao