[Eeglablist] Epoch time-range for Time-frequency decomposition

Akshay Maggu akshaymaggu86 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:20:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

How valid or how accurate would a time-frequency decomposition be with
epochs time range of -0.1 to 0.8 sec? As I read (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_preprocessing_pipeline), -1 to 2 sec
epochs is what is recommended for a TFD. However, if I go for this, there
will be overlapping events.

Has anyone done a TFD with epoch time-ranges shorter than -1 to 2 sec?

Thanks,
Akshay
--
Akshay Raj Maggu,