[Eeglablist] requesting solution for an EEG signal problem

Rajyalakshmi Matta rajyalakshmiphd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:34:37 PST 2015

Hi all,
Greetings..

          I started working on BCI. I am at very basic level. Please give
me solution for my following problem.

I could acquisite brain signals using Brain Tech Traveller EEG device. The
acquired signal is saved with .eeg extension. For processing the data I
tried to open .eeg file in EEGLAB using loadeeg() function but in that
process it is failing to load the data as EEGLAB is not recognizing the
file.

Please give me solution to analyze the signal acquired from brain tech
traveller device in EEGLAB.

Waiting for a reply..

Your help very much appreciable..

Thanks in advance