[Eeglablist] Pipeline questions

Alexandre Lehmann alexandre.lehmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:03:44 PST 2015

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a toolbox / software to compute phase lag index and
related measures ? I haven't seen that in EEGLAB ?
Thank you for this insightful discussion, is the paper you mention ?
Numan, T., Stam, C. J., Slooter, A. J. C., & van Dellen, E. (2015). Being
Conscious of Methodological Pitfalls in Functional Brain Network Analysis:
*Anesthesiology*, *123*(2), 484‑485.
http://doi.org/10.1097/ALN.0000000000000750

Best
Alexandre