[Eeglablist] Export ERP for LME from STUDY structure

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:41:45 PST 2015

Dear Shingo,

> I would like to apply a liner mixed effect modeling to my EEG data with
participants and channel locations as random factors.

Sounds challenging. Good luck.

> Is it possible to export an ERP of a certain time-window for each channel
and each participant in the text format from the STUDY structure?

No, I've never heard of.

My plugin, std_selectICsByCluster exports cluster-level ERPs. But not
individual subject's data, if I remember correctly.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Std_selectICsByCluster

Makoto