[Eeglablist] t2circ

Buzás Péter peter.buzas at aok.pte.hu
Tue Dec 8 03:02:26 PST 2015

Dear EEGLabListers,

the T2o statistics I'm looking for is a way of testing the stability of a Fourier component. Essentially, it tells you if the mean of a bunch of vectors is signifcantly different from null. A handy way of looking for significant responses to a periodic stimulus, for instance.

Peter

Péter Buzás, PhD

associate professor

Institute of Physiology