[Eeglablist] scripting advice

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 22 01:46:58 PDT 2016

Dear Alexandre,

> Warning: converting all event types to strings

It's ok. Next time, try to avoid using numbers as event labels.

> Warning: EEG.event and EEG.EVENTLIST.eventinfo structure will not longer
match.
EEG.event only contains info about events within each epoch.
EEG.EVENTLIST.eventinfo still contains all the original (continuous) events
info.
The purpose of this is to allow users to set flags during artifact
detection,and to rebuild a continuous EVENTLIST with this info.

This one may be critical. This most likely suggests you have problem in
consistency in event structure.

>  EEG = pop_runica(EEG, 'extended',1,'interupt','on');
>         EEG = interface_ADJ(EEG,[EEG.setname '_report.txt']);
>
> But I don't know how to stop the process: it launches the next steps
before I check and reject components.

If you want to add manual operation after ICA, you should separate the
function into ICA part and ADJUST part.

Makoto