[Eeglablist] Human Identification & biometric authentication system using EEG

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 22 02:15:45 PDT 2016

Dear Mahmudul,

Very interesting project! I have never thought of it.
Generally speaking, use of ICA should increase signal to noise ratio
because it unmixes the scalp recorded signals into source signals. I'm not
sure either time-domain analysis or frequency-domain analysis is more
useful for this purpose, but ICA is surely helpful for both cases.

Maybe BCI people have much more ideas and suggestions.

Makoto