[Eeglablist] How can I export Frequency Information?

Ryan Sikorski sikorski at psu.edu
Tue May 3 15:38:41 PDT 2016

Hello,
I'll admit I'm pretty terrible at Matlab. I'm trying to export the frequency data when I go to "channel, plot spectra maps". I'll have all the frequency data but I'd like to take it then export it to a program like excel so I can do quantitative analysis. Does anyone have a clue how to do this? I know I can export the raw data into excel for each channel, but I can't find a way to export the frequency data.
Do I need some type of matlab script? Again I'm pretty lost when it comes to matlab outside the GUI.

Ryan SikorskiMechanical Engineering PhD Student | Penn State UniversityOffice: N301 - Millennium Science Complex Research Group: http://www.mne.psu.edu/wong/