[Eeglablist] Problem Importing Brain Vision Pycorder files

Kira Bailey kmbailey at owu.edu
Wed Jun 22 13:49:58 PDT 2016

Thanks so much! Do you happen to know how to get the channel locations for
Brain Vis, as well? I tried using the standard BESA file like I did with
the 32 channel Neuroscan system I used to use, but it doesn't seem to
autodetect the channel locations for this system. I'm guessing I need a
different file specific to the Brain Vis data?

Kira

--
Kira Bailey, PhD
Assistant Professor