[Eeglablist] Problem with std_makedesign() function to create STUDY

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:21:52 PDT 2016

Hello Freya, not sure if it will help but you could try the following.
Cheers!
*give the ID and condition info to each file before making the study (or do
it later at the study GUI if you know the ID and condition of each file so
you can just type it in there)
*put all your files on one folder, then load all the files into eeglab one
at a time, and then create study from the loaded files

This might be a bug, so please pass it on to eeglab bugzilla
There may be some lower limit to the number of subjects, but I don't think
so, STUDY should accept even one subject and one condition.
*Last, consider also plotting an ERSP once you've sorted things out :)