[Eeglablist] help running batch analysis in bcilab

Samhitha vadlamani.samhitha at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 02:56:31 PDT 2016

This is regarding batch analysis in BCILAB  . I want to run a batch analysis
on the example data set provided (Daniel's). The command window stops with
the display of " Now merging results" and no further results dialogue box
appears (unlike in the individual approach analysis ) . Do I have to do
something else to see the results from Batch analyses ? Thank you

---