[Eeglablist] Simultaneous recording of EEG and Robot motion

Sanjaya Vipula sanjayavipula at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:29:18 PDT 2016

Dear All,

I need some advice on a problem I face during EEG recording.

I am trying to record EEG simultaneously with an exoskeleton movement. The
subject wear the exoskeleton during the experiments.

When the exoskeleton is not operating normal EEG signals can be observed
from subject. However when the exoskeleton is operating a huge noise can
observed in the EEG recordings.

I tried separating the power source of the EEG amplifier and the robot. The
noise is probably due to the motor operation. How the effect from the motor
operation can be suppressed in the EEG signal?

Thank you very much in advance for any comments and tips.

regards,

Sanjaya

--
<sanjayavipula at gmail.com>Sanjaya Vipula Bandara,
B.Sc. Mech.Eng.(SL), MPhil.Biorobotics(SL), AMIESL