[Eeglablist] paper published

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 6 18:46:48 PST 2016

Dear Scott and list,

During the EEGLAB Workshop 2016, I asked this question to Tim Mullen during
his lecture, without knowing this ongoing debate. Intuitively, it does not
make sense to me why just linear mixing affects connectivity calculation,
if dDTF or rPDC can suppress the spurious connections... Tim mentioned that
there is good reason for this, but did not explain it during the lecture
due to limited time. Can anyone give me an intuitive explanation why it is
bad?

Makoto