[Eeglablist] paper published

Daniele Marinazzo daniele.marinazzo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:38:04 PST 2016

Dear Scott

thanks a lot for sharing this, and for mentioning our paper, which is now
in press at Brain Topography.

An open access preprint is accessible here
https://arxiv.org/abs/1607.03687 (not
mentioning your study yet, the final version will though :) ).

Also, the authors of the questioned paper have promised a reply

https://pubpeer.com/publications/7ED91490AB81E9DD8F345EFA947303#fb110689