[Eeglablist] convert EEG montage from bipolar to unipolar

Nike gnanateja nikegnanateja at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:48:26 PST 2017

Dear  Mubaraki,

I am afraid that there is no way to convert the bipolar montage into
monopolar. This just limits the number of operations that you can do on
EEGLAB, You can do analysis channel based measures which do not depend on
the montage.  I think it is best to not use average rereferencing, ICA etc.

best,
Nike