[Eeglablist] interpolating channels by scripts

Nike gnanateja nikegnanateja at gmail.com
Sun May 14 12:46:31 PDT 2017

Hi Jose,

You could just store the original chanlocs immediately after loading your
to-be-processed file.

load file

backup_locs = EEG.chanlocs;

after the rest of processing, i.e.,after pop_subcomp in your case,

EEG = pop_interp(EEG, backup_chanlocs,'spherical')

this should do it. This way you do not have to load another data file and
can also save on RAM.

best,
Nike

I wonder why your ALLEEG is empty!!