[Eeglablist] import files from BVA to run mass univariate analysis

Alex Sel alex.sel at psy.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 31 09:29:33 PDT 2017

Dear EEGLAB list,

I am trying to run a mass univariate analysis with the ERP toolbox. I have pre-processed my data with Brain Vision analyser and have exported the averaged data for each condition and each subject. I am attempting to transform the averaged data into an erp file so that I can create a GND variable. I am currently using the gui - File/Import data/Using the FILE-IO interphase. This outputs a .set file, but not a .erp file, which also lacks of some important information related to the bins.

I wonder how can I input my files from BVA to EEGLAB in a format that it can then be used to run the mass univariate analysis.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Alex Sel, PhD, AFHEA
Postdoctoral Researcher
Wellcome Centre for Integrative Neuroimaging,
Department of Experimental Psychology,
University of Oxford,
9 South Parks Road,
OX1 3UD