[Eeglablist] import files from BVA to run mass univariate analysis

Alex Sel alex.sel at psy.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 01:22:37 PDT 2017

Hi Ethan,

Thank you very much for your help. I guess what I was trying to ask is the following: I have already preprocessed my data with BVA and have computed averaged ERPs with BVA (point 2.3 of method B). Is there any way to transform the averaged ERPs computed with BVA into .erp files so that I can carry on from point 3?

Best,
Alex