[Eeglablist] order of using ICA, ADJUST, INTERPOLATE

Jaleh Mohammad alipoor sugmad973 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 11:17:43 PDT 2017

hello,l just want to remove artifacts from my data and l want to use three methods: running ICA, using ADJUST plug in and finding noisy channels to interpolate. could you please tell me what is the best order to do them? l guess running ICA should be the first but l'm not sure about the order of using ADJUST and interpolate bad channels.
thank you in advance,Zhaleh Alipour,M.A. candidate,Kharazmi university, Tehran, Iran.