[Eeglablist] Cluster-based permutation tests for 3 conditions

Angel Caputi caputiangel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:56:14 PDT 2017

I wonder What kind of post-hoc test can be used for testing that the
cluster site (i.e. combination of times and channels) we need to use for
spatio-temporal localization.  Would not be the use a sencond test on the
cluster region a kind of double dipping? What would the correct procedure
for testing where the spatio-temporal pattern differ?
Sincerely
Angel