[Eeglablist] Curry software for current density localisation

Bethel Osuagwu bethel.osuagwu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:13:40 PDT 2017

Hi All,
So far I have been using EEGLAB to export EEG data for sLORETA
localisation. EEGLAB helps by enabling batch processing of the exports. A
down side of the free sLORETA package (http://www.uzh.ch/keyinst/loreta.htm)
is that it does not allow batch processing. So one have to click through
the menus every time one needs to perform even repeated exact procedures.

I was thinking perhaps I can export the EEG data from EEGLAB to the Curry
software instead. But before we spend the enormous amount of money I would
actually like to know if the Curry software can really make life easier
when performing sLORETA analysis. I know that the Curry software produces
pretty scientific images with sLORETA but I want to know if it can in
addition enable batch processing. What I would love is to write and run
some scripts (similar to how we do in EEGLAB) on Friday and come back on
Monday with lots of data ready for visualization.

In short my question for anyone with experience is, can the Curry software
allow batch processing of multiple data sets when performing sLORETA or
eLORETA localisation?

Thanks

--
*Bethel A. C. Osuagwu*