[Eeglablist] Biosemi 32 channel .loc file request

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:40:52 PDT 2017

Hello Mahsa,

If you google "biosemi channel location files", the first link
should be Head Caps from Biosemi, and there there is a downloadable
positions file for all their caps.
>From there, you should be able to make a text loc file for their 32 channel
montage.
Just make a text file that is formatted like other location files that are
already in the eeglab channel locations folder (sample_locs folder), and
you should be good to go.
It should have a label, and x y z coordinates, and then eeglab should be
able to read it with no problem via the Edit>  Channel locations import
function in the eeglab gui.
If you have trouble with that, send a copy of the file you made, and one of
the eeglab channel locs files, and detail any issues you had.