[Eeglablist] Biosemi 32 channel .loc file request

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:54:35 PDT 2017

Hello Mahsa,
Nice try, looks like you're almost there.
In the future send questions to eegablist list and if you wish CC me.
Beware of doing things from command line only.
However, you should be able to
1. Use the code line and file you have developed
2. Then save the file (via command line or gui)
3. Then close eeglab, then restart eeglab, then reopen the file form the
GUI.
4. Then see if the locations still seem good by jsut plotting the channel
locations (rather than editing the channel locations).
5. If the saved file is okay, then you might be good to go.

*the issue your're having is about how the coordinates numbers are coded.
You would want to make sure that they are in the proper coordinate system.
Note that in the Edit Channel locations gui, there are multiple buttons to
"transform the coordinates" that you should play with to get a more stable
solution.

*you also want to plot in 3D from the Edit channel locations to see that
the locations are good.

*overall you should not be having this problem, and should have a perfect
file.

*you may want to try to change the filename from *.CED to sfp, and/or let
eeglab decide.

*try to get things working correctly from GUI first before relying on
command line only (though sometimes command line options will save the day).