[Eeglablist] Importing Event from Physionet EEG Motor Movement/Imagery Dataset (eegmmidb)

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:49:54 PDT 2017

Hello Mohammed,
Please first go ahead and take the time to review past eeglablist messages
regarding events, importing events, and making events lists. You can easily
find these via google and/or reviewing the extensive eeglablist archives.
In case you haven't before, for googling eeglablist, just type "your TOPIC"
and "eeglablist" into google.
Also if you have not have a chance to yet, please go ahead and fully review
the online eeglab tutorial information about events.
Note that one can easily edit events once they are in via the eeglab gui,
or building scripts based on using the gui and eegh to see what commands
are run when using the gui. Note that one can also build/import text lists
of the events into the .set file.
If you want, you can also search for authors who have already worked with
the database, and try contacting them directly.
Once you have a solution and/or more detailed questions, please share it
with the list.