[Eeglablist] Trouble running AMICA

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:06:40 PDT 2017

Hi Eric, if you haven't yet, first google eeglablist and AMICA for past
users who have had issues with running AMICA.
Also feel free to pass the question on the AMICA developer Dr.Palmer, with
extra details about your setup and steps.
Once and if you find a solution please circle back to the list so that
other users can learn from your experience/solution.