[Eeglablist] Not sure where the bug is

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:29:22 PST 2017

Hello Tyler, not sure if this helps: it's totally possible that
eeg_lat2point removes or discounts 2 data points. It's unclear whether
clean_windows can or should accomodate the changes made by eeg_lat2point.
As this is unlikely to lead to a major issue, you could modify the
sample_mask (inside the code) to take 2 less datapoints, although this
might lead to several changes that one would need to make. Another option
is to contact the developer Dr.Kothe? directly. Thanks very much for
letting the list know when you have a solution, as it would benefit other
users to learn from your experience.