[Eeglablist] ICA error

Robert Thatcher rwthatcher2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 16:53:17 PST 2018

 Hi Erika,    Did you compare the phase differences between short vs long distance electrode locations, e.g., Frontal-occipital vs local parietal-occipital or central-frontal, etc? before and after ICA reconstruction? Are you only interested in amplitude and not phase differences?
Robert

 between short and long distance electrode locations, for example occipital to central or frontal to parietal