[Eeglablist] Efficiently removing period of trials in complete study

Luuk Lamens luuklamens94 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 07:53:33 PST 2018

Dear Eeglab-community

Currently I am perform EEG-analysis in eeglab and I am now facing a problem
I could solve with a couple of hours work but I am curious (and would be
relieved) if there is a more efficient way.

I have created a study of multiple datasets and each dataset consists of x
number of trials, each trial lasts 3.5s (1s pre-stimulus and 2.5
post-stimulus). Now is there an easy way to remove the first second of each
trial in all datasets in the whole study?

I could do it dataset by dataset with edit > select data function but this
takes quite some time.

I hope you can help me, thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Luuk Lamens

University of Amsterdam