[Eeglablist] best way to plot marked data

Nicole Swann nswann at uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:18:00 PDT 2018

Hello,
I am trying to find a way to visually inspect continuous EEG data, mark
periods of data with different identifiers (probably different colors) and
then save in a way that will allow me to plot the data later, and display
which sections of data were marked.

For context, I want to have two students look at data, mark certain events
(such as artifacts) and then save the sections they marked in a way that
they can be plotted together to compare inter-rater reliability.

I was envisioning using eegplot and having the students mark with different
colors. I do not want to actually remove any data, but was planning to save
the data they mark in the TMPREJ variable and then replot this with the
pre-rejected data. What I am not sure about, is if the data saved in TMPREJ
can be used as an input to eegplot so that you can see what data was
marked. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you so much!

--

Nicole Swann, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor