[Eeglablist] ERSP

Konstantina Tsekoura tsekou at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun May 13 11:18:45 PDT 2018

Hello,

The size of epochs is -1000ms before marker to 2000ms after market! The
lowest frequency is 2Hz.

I tried to use larger epochs like -2000ms to 2000ms, but i have the same
error!

Is it good to use the whole trial as a baseline or could i just define
baseline as NaN?

I tried with baseline NaN and i have good accuracy in the step of
Classification, but i am not sure this is a right way. What do you
think?

Thank you in advance,
Konstantina

Στις 2018-05-13 04:22, Johanna Wagner έγραψε: