[Eeglablist] Load .cnt file in EEGLAB

coluzzi at i3s.unice.fr coluzzi at i3s.unice.fr
Fri Jun 15 06:03:53 PDT 2018

Hi everyone!

It's the first time that I use EEGLAB and up to now I was not able to load
a .cnt file.
At first I had the common problem "eeg_checkset error" but after following
these instructions
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2012/004691.html I was able to
load the file. The problem is that, after loading file, I should enter in
the 3rd field of "edit > select data" something like '1:4566' (in case I
have 4567 data points) and save it as a new dataset. The problem is that
when I write it, I obtain the error "wrong trial range (Error occurred in
function pop_select()). I can't understand what is the reason. I have also
converted the .cnt file in Matlab in order to have a confirmation about
the number of sample and seems to be right.
Obviously if I try to do "Channel data (scroll)" I don't visualize anything.

Thanking in advance.
Davide